The Sennheiser Updater provides the user with the possibility of updating the Sennheiser products to the latest software version in a fast and easy way.
With the Sennheiser Updater, the user will be able to update the product to the latest software version from Sennheiser’s software download server. The user simply selects the device(s) and clicks on the “Update selected” button and the new version of the software will automatically be downloaded and the product(s) updated.
The Sennheiser Updater also has a technical mode feature. This feature makes it possible to update a product by using software stored locally on the PC.
- Time and cost-saving mass deployment of headset software
- Reduction in the effort required for maintenance of the headsets in an organization
- Easy and fast update of Sennheiser products to the latest software version
- Possible to update the software without network access by using either the Local firmware upgrade mode or technical mode in the Sennheiser Updater.
- Able to detect and verify the software version and upgrade Bluetooth headsets connected to the BTD 800 USB.
- Forced upgrade feature helps ensure that all devices are upgraded with the latest software versions.
- Device restoration helps restoring devices to their functioning state (in case of issues with the firmware upgrade process).
Download End user version
- The End user can download and install the Sennheiser Updater manually by downloading and running the installer from the below link.
- An active user of Sennheiser Updater, can update the installed application by using the ‘Check for Updates’ option available on the Sennheiser Updater’s user interface.
Download IT admin/Deployment version
An IT administrator can download and mass deploy the Sennheiser Updater application (together with its firmware upgrade configuration file) to the end users in an organization.
Sennheiser Updater application can then be used to ensure that all Sennheiser products within an organization are up to date.
End-user of Sennheiser Updater can check for latest updates by using the ‘Check for Updates’ option available on the installed Sennheiser Updater’s user interface.
For further details on the mass deployment of Sennheiser Updater, please refer to the Deployment user guide.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- DW Series
- SD Series
- D 10 Series
- Culture™ Series
- Culture Plus Series
- Circle™ Series
- Century™ Series
- MB Pro Series
- MB 660 UC Series
- PRESENCE™ Series
- Speakerphone Series
- BTD 800 USB
- CEHS-CI 02
- MB 110