What is the Frequency Shifter?
How the frequency shifter for TeamConnect Ceiling 2 with TruVoicelift enables optimal feedback suppression in meetings
As soon as the TruVoicelift mode is activated for TeamConnect Ceiling 2 in the Sennheiser Control Cockpit, the internal frequency shifter is also automatically active. An algorithm constantly adjusts the audio signal for optimal feedback suppression by changing the frequency. This reduces the likelihood of feedback occurring and achieves higher gain before feedback. The frequency change is only a few hertz, which is not audible in standard speech applications.
Dive into the exciting world of new features of the TeamConnect Ceiling 2 microphone!
Want to learn more about the new features of the ceiling microphone? We have compiled an overview of all available blog posts for you here:
- Go directly to the blog post “How TruVoicelift brings tomorrow's speech intelligibility to your meetings”
- Go directly to the blog post “How to configure your meetings in a more customized way with Advanced Exclusion Zones”
- Go directly to the blog post “How to use the Priority Zone to create targeted focus in your meetings”
- Go directly to the blog post “How Integrated Feedback Prevent Mute Protects Your Meetings from Unwanted Feedback”
- Go directly to the blog post “How Noise Gate Prevents Distracting Noise in Your Meetings”