There’s listening to true wireless headphones, and then there’s experiencing the exceptional sound of Sennheiser's new MOMENTUM True Wireless 2. Befitting earbuds that truly put sound first, we have created an ASMR unboxing video featuring the MOMENTUM True Wireless 2 which lets you fully immerse yourself in the MOMENTUM experience. The video was recorded in 3D immersive audio using Sennheiser's AMBEO Smart Headset.
Put on your headphones and get ready to hear the difference.
Key Features MOMENTUM True Wireless 2
- Exceptional sound quality: Sennheiser’s 7mm dynamic drivers create outstanding stereo sound with deep bass, natural mids and clear, detailed treble. Thanks to the
built-in equalizer and the Smart Control App, this sound experience can be perfectly tailored to your taste.
- ANC and Transparent Hearing: Active Noise Cancellation blocks out any distraction to help you create an oasis of calm. Alternatively, when greater situational awareness is needed, the Transparent Hearing feature lets you blend in outside ambient sound at a touch.
- Outstanding battery life for all-day listening: MOMENTUM True Wireless 2 delivers 7 hours of playback time. This can even be extended to up to 28 hours by charging on the go using the supplied case.
- Comfort in style: The earbuds are 2mm smaller than the previous model to improve
ergonomics for the best possible fit and to minimize fatigue. And they look great too, featuring premium materials such as the iconic Sennheiser spin design rendered in a high-quality metallic finish and gold-plated charging pins.
- Smart and intuitive: Customizable touch controls place control of audio, calls and activating voice assistants like Google Assistant or Apple Siri at your fingertips. A convenient Smart Pause feature automatically pauses audio playback when you remove the earbuds and seamlessly resumes when you replace them in your ear.
Priced at 299 EUR (MSRP), MOMENTUM True Wireless 2 is available in black as of now
while the white color variant will be available soon.
Additional images can be downloaded from the Sennheiser Brandzone.